Sunday, May 29, 2011

UOI Interview With Mrs. Raisdana

 Firstly, I'm going to tell the three questions that I chose for the interview with Mrs. Raisdana. The first question is "If you could choose your topic again, would you choose the same one, or a different one? Explain why." Second question is "If you could re-do any part of your project so far, what would you change and why?" and Last question is "What have to you learned about yourself as a learner, and about the WAY that you learn through this unit?". For the reason I choose these questions are; First question because I want to everyone that we have to choose the topic seriously that you can do really well. The reason for second question is I want one more chance to do for my mark. So I want tell everyone at once we have to do properly and well. Last question, because I want tell everyone to know how well I can focus if I know the way that I learn through this unit.

After I got the questions I'll prepare my answers step by step. Firstly after I chose the questions, I can find the meaning for that questions. Thou I can answer the questions well while practicing and interviewing. Secondly, I will answers the question in other document and practice for the question. After that I will edit more to sum memorize it until it can be seen that real. After step by step, I will predict how I think I will do when having a interview and the reason for that. First, before I have a interview I will check that uniform is in properly dressed or not than I will check again for the notes that I practice for the answers. The reason is I want to show the people I'm student who want to know the way I can study well, and not to make a mistake when giving my interview.


 My Interview

My reflection

I prepare a lot for my interview. I prepare for the answers. As last time I said I practice in front of my friends and family. They give me some comment that I have to fix, thus I changed some. And before having interview I cleaned my clothes and hair properly. During the interview I felt very nervous, I felt almost die, but I think I did quiet good. I felt very differently from other day. I don't know why but it was really scary and nervous. I have done some differently then usual interview. I didn't chang the clothes. I think I have changed clothes when I have other interview, but in this time I didn't because I want to tell people I'm one of student who have this expriment. Thank You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment